Midweek Inspirations: Inspiration Walls and Tumblr

One of the reasons I started writing Midweek Inspirations posts for my blog was to keep track of the people, places, things, and ideas that are inspiring my work. The only problem is that there is too much. I could write about my inspirations nearly every day, but that would make this an entirely different type of blog. And so, I've taken to starting an inspiration wall in my studio. Mine is too small to show yet, but here are a few that I love...




I've also decided to start a tumblr blog, mostly for myself (and to shorten my list of bookmarks a bit), but you're welcome to follow along whenever you need some inspiration. And just for fun, you can find a few more tumblr blogs that I like here, here, and here. Have a lovely day!
signature.001

6 comments:

jana 8/26/09, 9:49 AM  

I love this idea; I have a place in the studio designated for inspiration, but am realizing that it needs to be revamped a bit---we took old coffee bean sacks and covered put cork boards inside of them---they are somewhat free form in their finished look/size; I think I need to refine them a bit to make it more cleanly appealing to put inspiration on them---good to think about, nice idea for a weekly post.

I haven't blogged for over a week---just hit a rut, I am hoping it will lift soon; thanks for being inspiring to me today.

coole spiele 2/20/10, 8:45 PM  

Nice presentation! You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me.

Unknown 8/2/10, 11:48 AM  

I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource ... thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going....


DOG LIFE JACKET

Unknown 8/12/10, 11:41 AM  

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
Mission Hills Real Estate

dubaiexperies 8/19/10, 3:10 AM  

Nice presentation! You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it.
Leucadia Real Estate

Unknown 8/27/10, 2:42 AM  

Awesome plan man, keep it up, it is so hopeful and lovely, brilliant concept to encourage........
Lakeside Home Search

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP