Inspiration...Printed with Red Bridge Studios

When I first started this blog, I wrote a series for a week called Inspiration...Printed in which I shared the inspirations behind some of my prints. I thought it would be fun to bring that series back, only featuring the inspirations and prints of all kinds of printmakers. Each week I'll feature one set of photos showing the inspiration behind a print. I hope to have lots of printmakers join me, so if you are one, or know one, please let me know!

Up first this week is Red Bridge Studio.

Inspiration:
Printed:

"In 2007, I went on holiday to New Zealand. With my lost luggage found, I set off from Christchurch to circumnavigate the South Island by car. I headed south making several stops along the way, including one at the Moeraki Boulders. It was here that I photographed the boulders, seaweed and the halimeda that serves as the inspiration for this print. My surroundings, from urban environments to the outdoors, offer inspiration. I especially love organic shapes" Tyshawn (Red Bridge Studio)

Lovely!
signature.001

1 comments:

Shoping Cart 12/10/09, 3:45 AM  

An excellent compound of colors and different objects to make such a wonderful designs. I will appreciate your for this. Because you deserve it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP