Sewing in Circles

Hello there! I'm still here; I've just been sewing in circles ever since Apartment Therapy was kind enough to list my Yarn Keep in their Etsy Finds: Storage Containers article. There are some other really great storage options in the article too.

The picture above is of a custom order that turned out so well I decided to list it in my shop as well. Coasters are such a fun way to add a little art to any room.

I'll be back tomorrow with my first ever small (read:tiny) holiday collection!!! Next year I'll have to start planning a bit earlier for that.
And this I had to share with you because it is just so perfect...five delicate leaves at the end of a chain. You can find it here. I found it today on OhJoy! Hi Honey :)

3 comments:

patricia zapata 12/3/08, 6:45 PM  

Congratulations! Yours is my favorite! :)

Anonymous,  12/4/08, 6:16 PM  

Hi Honey; message received :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP