Quirky Custom

I'm afraid the title of this post may be a bit misleading as I don't have a quirky custom to share with you. The only one I do have I already shared with you a while ago; I only eat m&m's in matching pairs. The real reason for the title was to share a quirky custom order I finished up yesterday...linen napkins printed with my Inky design.

I must admit that I was a bit hesitant to make these, but they did indeed turn out to be cute; It was fun to see all the many expressions Inky took on as each one was printed by hand. So tell me, do you have any quirky customs?

2 comments:

formfireglassworks 11/25/08, 5:09 PM  

Sam - those are adorable!!! I'm going to have to think of something I need you to print for me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP