A Gingerbread Holiday

As promised yesterday, here is my first ever holiday collection! It's a small collection of only four items, and it's a bit late in the season, but I'm delighted with it and hope you are too.

Before I had kids, I decorated for Christmas with silver and shades of green; nothing very traditional made it's way into my decor, but something happened when shining little faces made their way into my house. Suddenly it was gingerbread and snowflakes, red and white candy canes, and handmade ornaments that seemed much more at home. I don't remember how many years ago it was, but I started making large gingerbread snowflakes for the tree and it was this tradition that inspired my first holiday collection.

I tried to make things that are useful, reusable, and fun for you and for the kids in your life, because let's face it, they are the ones who most enjoy this holiday season. You can find my Gingerbread Holiday collection, which includes a cute tea towel, gift tags, stockings, and a reusable gift bag here or here.
Next week, I've decided to share my ideas for maitaining some style during the holidays, even when you have kids around who want to cover the house in glitter so I hope you'll come back for that. Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

nichole 12/4/08, 8:10 PM  

What a sweet story and even sweeter collection. Can't wait to receive my towel. Thanks!

Diana 12/9/08, 2:12 AM  

Love, love your collection. Would love to see your gingerbread snowflakes on the tree. I love Christmas and all the corny stuff.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP