Tools of the Trade

I spent some time today playing with my new toy, I mean tool. I've never been able to justify buying a grommet maker until I really needed one, and today was that day. It's so ridiculous really that this little toy has made me so happy.

Here's a little sneak peek of the project I'm working on that called for grommets. I hope to have this one finished and in the shop this week.

Here then is my favorite tool of all, the humble toothpick. I pull these little guys out all the time when I'm working on small projects. It's perfect for cleaning up little spaces on a block before printing and untold numbers of other things. Do you have a favorite tool that you turn to?


5 comments:

mushroommeadows 8/7/08, 1:12 AM  

yup...I like my fiskars craft scissors, x-acto knife, mechanical pencil, and so much more!

melissa 8/7/08, 8:29 AM  

tools are so fun!

Melissa

/// 8/7/08, 9:42 AM  

OMG that grommet maker looks so cool, and I just can't wait to see what you're making with them! :)

And as you know, I'm far from crafty, so I have no tools. ;)

Lisa 8/12/08, 3:02 PM  

ahhh, toothpicks. i should get some toothpicks!!!

Diana 8/14/08, 6:30 AM  

yep, my tool of trade - the humble chopstick. This is my tool of trade in all my sewing escapades.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP