I Should Own Stock

...in paint! I took an unscheduled break from this place last week in order to tackle some projects around the house. Now the house looks better, but I'm exhausted.

UGH!
Originally uploaded by inklore
Here are a few of my painting projects. I painted the desk for my daughter's room last week, as well as those lights that you see. They were originally blue, and it only took me two years to do something about it. The lights are glass, so I had to cure the paint in the oven; I'm still wondering how safe it is to breathe in the fumes caused by that. Hmmm. The other two rooms up there are my kid's rooms, the only rooms in the house where I use lots of color.
I've got some great projects up my sleeve to show you this week, and I'm off to get started on those. So, what should you own stock in?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP