Late Night

Do you ever have those days when all you want to do is make things, but there are too many other things you have to do? I had that kind of day today, so I stayed up late, well late for me, just so I could get a few things done.

First, I spent some time making tags. I'm not sure whether I like them as they are or if they are too complicated. What do you think?

Then, I sewed this little zip for my friend who has really helped me with all the digital things, like blog banners, that I seem unable to figure out, at least for now.


And finally, I started working on this crazy idea. I decided a while ago to use the logo Inky for all the things I make for little ones. Then, one day I thought, what rhymes with Inky? Well, stinky of course! So, I came up with the idea to make Inky Sachets, for all the stinky places little ones create, like sock drawers and diaper bags.
And now, I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

heather smith jones 6/19/08, 1:15 PM  

Oh your inky stinky sachets are such a good idea! You're so creative... I like your zip bags alot too.
hooray for helpful friends!

design for mankind. 6/19/08, 2:41 PM  

OMG I looooooooove the inky sachets! WOW!

Unknown 6/19/08, 2:44 PM  

I love little stinky inky! great idea!

Inklore 6/20/08, 6:08 AM  

Thank you all so much! Inky is all smiles this morning.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP