Six Word Memoir


Six Word Memoir
Originally uploaded by inklore
Leanne Graeff has tagged me with a little life study.
1.Write the title of your memoir in six words.
2.Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.
My six word memoir is:
Me, Husband, Kids, VW, Roadtrip, Fun
I made a little grouping on flickr to represent each word.
Writing a memoir with six words is harder than it seems, but if you're up for the challenge, consider yourself tagged!

My new favorite pastime is making coasters. I have been making new blocks for them because I don't want to stain the blocks I use for fabric, but other than that they are a fun and quick project!

1 comments:

/// 6/18/08, 12:51 PM  

I love the idea of a six word memoir! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP