Save the Thread

Hi there.  A couple of days ago I read this post on Design for Mankind and decided to help.  Erin is putting together a fundraiser to help Angelina and her shop, The Red Thread, get back on their feet and I've decided to offer a 10% discount to any shoppers who leave the comment 'red thread' in the notes to seller when shopping.  Then, I'm going to donate 10% of my sales to help.  So, go shopping!  You can find out more ways to help by visiting the save the thread blog.

signature.001

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8/14/09, 4:21 AM  

I have been enjoying your blog, and all the wonderful places you send me, for a few months now. Having worked in Suffolk in my other life- before retirement and all that came with that- I am very saddened by the news of The Red Thread. This is the kind of business that can help make a community glow!!! I will be doing all I can to help.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP