Perch

Yesterday I headed into San Francisco to visit a lovely shop called Perch.  I've seen the shop mentioned in Sunset magazine and on sfgirlbybay and have always wanted to stop by.  I especially loved these oil and vinegar bottles by tonfisk...


...and these fantastic salt and pepper shakers, also by tonfisk.  These two came home with me and live very happily on my dining room table now.  I'm happy to announce that not only did I bring some things home with me, but I also left some Inklore goods at the shop.  I'm so excited to have my work in such a lovely shop!

Make sure to Perch next time you're in San Francisco.
signature.001
PS - I'm giving away three of my simplicity tea towels on Design for Mankind today.  Don't miss out!

1 comments:

wzgirl 8/14/09, 7:40 PM  

Congrats, you! You've got it goin' on, girl!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP