Midweek Inspirations: Heath Ceramics

When Edith Heath founded Heath Ceramics in the mid 1940's her goal was simple: make good things for good people.  She was dedicated to the craft of ceramics and the skill of the artisan.  In 2003 the company was purchased by a husband a wife team, Robin Petravic and Catherine Bailey, who have revitalized the company.  They have preserved Edith Heath's handcrafted techniqes and design legacy while introducing strong new designs.  When my husband and I land in our dream house someday it is Heath Ceramics that I will turn to for tile and tableware.  Not only are the ceramics beautiful, but the company is run beautifully as well. 





signature.001

3 comments:

Birdcage Cards 6/10/09, 8:11 AM  

Oouu, I'm loving those backyard tiles. Such a great look.

lesley [smidgebox] 6/10/09, 8:13 AM  

i love heath ceramics. those tiles are just so perfect, i can't imagine a more lovely and tranquil shower tile. thanks for the reminder ;)

jana 6/10/09, 1:47 PM  

I love heath ceramics; they are on the 'high end' of the price scale for my client base, but their product is amazing---I've never take a tour of their plant and have always wanted to. Thanks for reminding me :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP