The Sarah Tote

Like so many other little girls, my Sarah loves all things pink and sparkly, but she also wants to be "grown up".  So when she needed a bag to carry her tap shoes to ballet class, I decided to make her a bag that would be both pink and polished.

The result is the Sarah tote, which I've decided to add to my shop.  It's made with linen and printed with my swingset block print.  The strap ties so that the bag can be worn both as a messenger bag and a tote.

I also tackled my fear of gussets for this bag to add a bit of space for all those little things that big girls need to carry.

4 comments:

Deb 1/7/09, 8:52 AM  

I love this bag, what a lucky girl = }

Amanda Conley 1/8/09, 8:00 AM  

great bag! I found you through the etsy forums. Glad I did!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP