Finding My Voice

I think that much like decorating a home, writing a good blog takes a bit of time.  Time to find a voice, time to figure out what it should look like, time to learn who your audience is...  When I began this journal I was quite firm with myself about keeping it purely business: All Inklore all the time.  Yet I soon realized that there was no way I could keep a blog going based on my part-time endeavors to fill the world with block printing.  And so, I've decided to add a bit more. This will still primarily be the place where I share the new things I'm working on, but here is what I've decided to add.

I'm going to work on my photography skills by Bringing the Outside In; taking photos of things that I find outside and then bringing them inside as well.

I'll also be sharing Midweek Inspirations, a small collection of things that have inspired me each week.

And every once in a while, just for fun, I'll share something from Around My Home.

I hope you'll enjoy these new features here and I'd love for you to join me in Bringing the Outside In, so send me a quick note if that sounds like fun to you.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP