Paper and Stitch

Brittni from the fantastic blog, papernstitch, has, in her own words, put together a new "online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, makers selling handmade goods, and independent boutiques. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level."

I love the layout of the new site and am happy to be part of the first exhibition. Some of my favorites are a part this month as well, and I have found some new favorites too. The site officially launches on October 15th. Go take a look!

*Thanks to Marichelle from HeartHandmade for catching the screenshot above with my shop on the front page.

1 comments:

formfireglassworks 10/22/08, 1:35 PM  

I didn't expect the favorites to click me to my page...(blushing) - how sweet. Likewise! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP