A Tree for All Seasons

We are blessed to live in a home that is surrounded by trees, and the longer I live here, the more I appreciate the changing seasons, not only in the weather, but in the way we live.

I was looking through my notebook yesterday, and months ago I had scribbled an idea for tree prints that represent the four seasons. And because I seem to be quickly heading into the next season, at least in my mind, I was inspired to create these prints today.


You have to use your imagination a bit since I do not have all the colors I need to make these just perfect. So imagine that the trunks are brown, the flowers on the spring tree are pink, and the summer tree swing is black. If you can do that, you will see what I see.



What is your favorite tree season?

8 comments:

Unknown 8/12/08, 9:46 PM  

Very cute! My favorite tree season is fall. Just love those colors!

heather smith jones 8/13/08, 8:53 AM  

that's a hard question, favorite tree season...i think spring, because i'm always so ready for the color it brings!

Tadakatsu 8/13/08, 9:22 AM  

I think your trees look great! :) I would have no idea when my favorite season. Maybe summer(summer vacation!) or that time between the end of fall and the start of winter. It just feels like a season.

formfireglassworks 8/13/08, 10:00 AM  

I love them! My favorite is fall - love to see the colors change!

missknits 8/13/08, 9:05 PM  

great blog! i would have to say fall, i love the changing of the colors!

design for mankind. 8/13/08, 10:27 PM  

Fall, hands down. ;) I love your trees!!! :)

patricia zapata 8/19/08, 3:54 PM  

Cute trees! If I were farther north I'd say fall but down here (where we really don't see a lot as far as change of seasons) I would say spring. The new leaves are so hopeful and pretty!

Anonymous,  8/20/08, 6:57 AM  

Spring! I love watching the trees bud and the new leaves grow! It's such a hopeful season!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP