Take Care

For quite some time, I've been planning to make a rice pillow for my own family. It seems like such a nice way to take care of yourself and the ones you love.

Last night, I finally designed a beautiful pillow. It has a muslin insert that is filled with rice scented with lavender essential oil, and the pillowcase is finished with wood buttons. The pillow can be warmed in the microwave and used to ease sore muscles or tummyaches, and I think it will come in handy this winter when my feet get cold in the evenings. Of course, if you would like to take care of yourself or someone you love, you can find these pillows here:)

4 comments:

saffron 8/29/08, 8:17 AM  

I love those rice pillows, and that design is very clean and beautiful looking! Hey, maybe that will become my yearly handmade Christmas present for my family..thanks for the idea!

formfireglassworks 8/31/08, 8:03 AM  

I love this! Beautiful material, wonderful color, plenty of negative space. Very soothing for the eyes and for whatever part of the body you use it on!

off the hook handcrafted accessories 9/1/08, 12:00 PM  

I love your things. I've officially tagged you. please read the blog post below to see what I'm talking about.

http://hookedgoodness.blogspot.com/2008/09/been-tagged.html

PAC 9/2/08, 7:57 PM  

oo rice pillows! love!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP