I Have A Confession To Make

I am clumsy, really clumsy. If there is something to be dropped, spilled, tripped over, or broken, I'm the girl to do it. Really, it's amazing that I'm able to get anything done sometimes.

Now because of this, I've been in need of an apron for quite some time. I have a sort of love, hate relationship with aprons. I love them...until they become uncomfortable; then I hate them. So, I decided to come up with something new! An apron with no ties, nothing to pull at my neck and nothing I have to tie around my waist.

Aaaahh, that's better. The biggest surprise came when I tried this apron on my friends and family. It fits...everyone.

Just for fun, I added some pretty lemon slices to the pocket. I'm pleased as punch in mine, and there's one in my shop for you:) Here's to comfortable.
And it's reversible too!

7 comments:

/// 7/17/08, 3:17 PM  

You are such a cutie, Sam! :)

Jesse 7/18/08, 10:27 AM  

Very clever design!

littlebird 7/18/08, 11:13 AM  

what a lovely idea, i too am a clumsy soul and know what you mean about aprons ; )

dee 7/19/08, 11:25 AM  

This is SO sweet! Love the lemons. I am a complete clutz, as well.

Candice Hayden 7/20/08, 3:24 PM  

Great little apron. I wear most of my food. What I need is a bib!

Anonymous,  7/21/08, 3:09 PM  

the lemons were such a cute add :)

Anonymous,  7/21/08, 5:24 PM  

Oh I love it! It's just perfect!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP