The Tortoise and The Hare

I fit in just enough time today to make a couple of things for my friend's baby shower tomorrow. There's nothing like a deadline to make one accomplish something.

And so, I am giving myself a deadline and posting it here so that you can hold me accountable. I will open my etsy shop by next Friday! Lately I feel a bit like the tortoise from The Tortoise and The Hare. Yes, slow and steady does sometimes win the race, but eventually even the tortoise needs to cross that finish line. Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown 6/28/08, 1:05 PM  

You can do it! :)

heather smith jones 6/30/08, 6:49 AM  

those blocks are wonderful! those will be well loved.
And here's to Friday! yippee!

/// 6/30/08, 5:52 PM  

OMG i can't wait for your new shop!

Inklore 7/2/08, 9:34 PM  

Thank you all so much!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP