The View From Here

Hi there!  I've missed you and this space and am so happy to be back.  Moving turned out to be more work than I remembered, but we're finally getting settled in here and I'm ready to get back to work.


It will be a bit of a challenge to work in this beautiful, peaceful home, but this environment will also provide a great deal of inspiration for some new prints.  

Renegade Craft SF is in one week, so next week as I'm getting ready for that I've decided to share some of my favorite artists who will be at Renegade with me.  Have a lovely weekend!
signature.001

6 comments:

K is for Calligraphy 7/10/09, 6:39 PM  

Congratulations Sam et al! Your new home is so beautiful and inviting!
xo, Katy (CCCOE)

zoetropa 7/10/09, 7:11 PM  

Your new home looks lovely. The patio area looks wonderful, such a nice place to relax.

ohmay 7/10/09, 11:02 PM  

great looking house Sam. Good luck at Renegade!

Nicole (Three By Sea) 7/11/09, 8:30 AM  

Looks so inviting! I'm loving that patio!

Jan 7/12/09, 6:29 AM  

Looks wonderful, Sam! Hope you feel more settled each day!

Jesse 7/13/09, 1:16 AM  

It looks absolutely lovely! I hope you feel completely at home soon.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP