Link:lore (Meghan Burch)

Hello there!  Today I'm delighted to welcome meghan burch, a screen print artist who makes fantastic homegoods, accessories, and apparel.  I've had my eyes on her folded bowls for a long time and am excited to introduce you to her.  Enjoy!




1.  Why did you decide to open an online shop?
I wanted to start my business slowly, and small.  I also knew that my market was online, so if I wanted to connect with them, then I had to be online.  Joining the Etsy community just made sense.

2.  Who/what inspires you?
My inspiration comes from everywhere, but I'm particularly fascinated with growth patterns in nature, the installations and sculptures of Tara Donovan, and children's art and development process.  I also couldn't do what I do without surrounding myself with art and others who make it.  My husband, an illustrator, and I help and support each other.  I also work closely with another artist teaching in the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art's hands-on space, and through the collaboration get constant practice in the creative process and exposure to great art and design.
Thanks Meghan!
signature.001

2 comments:

Unknown 6/1/09, 7:05 AM  

lovely feature! love the bowls! very cool :)

Meghan 6/1/09, 8:18 AM  

Thanks for sharing my work. I love your site.
Best, Meghan

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP