An Obsession

I think you could say that I'm officially obsessed with grommets.  What started out as an innocent idea for the simplicity tote has led to an entire line of things made with grommets.

The latest items to get their grommets are the simplicity tea towel, all made with beautiful yarn-dyed linen...

and the simplicity sachet keychain, a lavender sachet turned into a keychain, with the use of a grommet.

I have at least one more item in the works for my simplicity line, and then perhaps I can move on to another obsession.
signature.001

4 comments:

Unknown 5/14/09, 9:16 AM  

love the towels and the keychains, super cool!

lesley [smidgebox] 5/14/09, 9:26 AM  

oh, i love those keychains! what a great idea, something pretty and lovely-smelling to carry with you all day long.

Kristine 5/14/09, 10:33 AM  

Oh I do like. A worthy obsession.

Jesse 5/14/09, 11:05 AM  

A completely understandable obsession. And you're using it so well! I love love love the tea towels.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP