Link:lore (Paperhill)

Today I'm delighted to welcome Susan from Paperhill, home of vintage reused, recycled, and reinvented accessories, paper, and wedding items.

Sweet Pea Bobbies (made from vintage earrings)



1.  Why did you decide to open an online shop?
I've been making things for years and mainly just gave them as gifts.  I never wanted to take weeks or months to prepare and then spend an entire weekend away from my family to go sell my wares at local craft shows.  I was in the process of putting together my own site when I found Etsy.  I opted to open my shop there and be part of its wonderful community.  I'm a stay at home mom of three great kids and selling on-line fits perfectly into my decision to be home with my family.

2.  Who/what inspires you?
I'm inspired by many things like fashion and magazines but mainly the past.  I spend a lot of time at estate sales looking for vintage bits and pieces to use in my creations.  I love taking something that was once loved and preserving it in a new way for someone else to enjoy and appreciate its beauty.

                                  Thanks so much Susan!
signature.001

1 comments:

Unknown 5/11/09, 6:39 AM  

thank you sam for allowing me to be part of your wonderful blog!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP