Midweek Inspirations: Keepsakes

In my own work, I always strive to make things that are practical and long-lasting.  One of my best selling items is the 1-2-3 Growth Chart, I think because it is a keepsake, something that will last a lifetime.  I went searching for more keepsakes and found some really wonderful things...

a custom silhouette pillow

and many more custom silhouettes at le papier studio


THE cutest customized wedding cake toppers at Goose Grease

and a beautiful keepsake ring bearer bowl at Paloma's Nest
Do you have any keepsakes that you'll hold on to for a lifetime?
signature.001

2 comments:

Vana 4/1/09, 5:32 PM  

ah thanks Sam! So thrilled your search landed you on my shop:)

Inkspot Workshop 4/1/09, 5:37 PM  

At my baby shower my friends all wrote special little messages to my unborn son and placed them in a lovely keepsake box as my gift. 3 years later, I still pull that box out from time to time and read all the messages and remember how excited I was at the thought of becoming a new mom.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP