Getting Ready

Have I told you yet that I'm going to be in a craft fair for the first time?  It's coming up quite soon now, at the beginning of May and in order to get ready I've been scouring the internet for photos of craft fair booths...for inspiration.  Here are a few that have caught my eye:

Love this ladder by SkinnyLaminx.

I think syko does a great job here of adding interest to her table.

And I adore this set-up by Cakehouse.  It's so visually clean and interesting.

I haven't nailed down exactly what I'm doing for my display yet, but I've got some basic things decided.  Wish me luck!
signature.001

3 comments:

Amy (the b-line) 4/9/09, 6:05 PM  

Good luck, Sam! I, too, am always on the lookout for new and creative display ideas (especially cheap ones). These are great! Hope you enjoy the show.

Perideau Designs 4/9/09, 7:16 PM  

Good luck! They are all very pretty setups.

ellie 4/17/09, 12:49 AM  

Hmmm. We have our next craft fair at the end of April, and I'm on the lookout for some new display ideas.
So, thanks for passing on this inspiration.
Your blog is so beautiful.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP