First out of the Jar


As promised, I'm back with my first project from the jar.  I have to tell you...that jar is working wonders for me.  It makes getting through my to-do list much more fun.  The first project I pulled out this weekend was a shoe bag.  I decided to make a men's version first.  It is made with linen, lined with muslin and printed with "shoes".  I asked my husband to help me choose a masculine font, and I'm really happy with the results.  Now I need to work on the women's version.

You can also find me today over on Artists who blog!  Thanks Stephanie.
signature.001

2 comments:

Anonymous,  3/23/09, 6:26 PM  

Sam, i found you via Stephanie's blog and i love your work! The items that you create are soo lovely! Im loving the simplicity of that shoe bag! Have a lovely merry day and love to you!

Unknown 3/23/09, 7:13 PM  

ooh, i need a shoe bag! what a great idea!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP