Midweek Inspirations: Architectural Accessories

In the moments when I think about going back to school, it is always architecture that I dream about studying.  It is this love for form, color, texture that causes me to admire the work of these two artists.



Carol, of Yorktownroad, creates the most gorgeous line of accessories, and it is always the form and texture of the natural materials she uses that shape the finished pieces.  


The artist behind FormFireGlassworks works in the field of architecture, and it is her interest in structure and form that has led to her translation of modern design to these modern, clean, and classic lampwork beads.
signature.001

2 comments:

formfireglassworks 2/25/09, 9:41 AM  

I am thrilled that you feel this way about my work. I have also been admiring Carol's work for a while now - I love that pleating. Thank you so much!

sarah 2/26/09, 10:03 AM  

That scarf is definitely more art than fashion. So gorgeous!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP