Backwards Man

When I first met my husband, I was so flustered that I couldn't remember his name the next day.  All I could tell my friends was that he played the guitar and wore boots.  So they took to calling him guitar man.  Our first date was on Valentine's Day 14 years ago.  I remember I was at home, already in my pajamas, ready to watch a sappy movie when he called.  We really did have love at first sight.  So today, I thought I'd share with you a song he wrote and recorded for me while we were still dating.  Enjoy :)

Track 03 - (If you are reading this a in a reader you have to click over to hear the song)                                                                        I love you my backwards man.
signature.001

2 comments:

Marichelle 2/13/09, 2:20 PM  

Awwwwww. that's the sweetest sam!! he's a charmer. I hope he's doing better today!

Julie Alvarez 2/15/09, 1:02 PM  

He is the sweetest!
I love the effect on his voice...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP