For the Fall

After creating my first table runner, I decided to make one for Fall. There are so many beautiful Fall things that would make great block prints, but I really wanted to come up with something I haven't seen before. A few weeks ago I was flipping through a catalog and saw a vase of kumquats on a dining room table, and the idea for this new table runner was born. I hope you love it as much as I do.

And on another note, I'd like to say a big Thank-You to Grace at Design Sponge for her lovely post about my shop today; I've been positively giddy all day. How are you today?

2 comments:

Leililaloo 10/2/08, 3:35 AM  

A very nice new table runner! Your previous one i liked very much as well! Congratulations on the positive giddiness, and ofcourse the nice post wich caused that!

lotta 10/2/08, 8:45 AM  

I love that kumquat branch print. So lovely! Congrats on the designsponge mention! Hurray.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP